Still riding the success of the second single off his latest album Victory, today DJ Khaled brings us an extra five minutes of All I Do is Win in the form of an official remix. Unsurprisingly, Khaled uses the same “more is better” approach we’ve seen him take before (ex. Out Here Grindin) and here recruits a whole catalog of rappers: Rick Ross, Busta Rhymes, Diddy, Nicki Minaj, Fabolous, Jadakiss, Fat Joe, Swizz Beatz and T-Pain, (out of breath now) to each take turns spitting their eight bars in an attempt to add to this tracks winning percentage. Using the same DJ Nasty beat as the original, the real surprise here is hearing DJ Khaled himself dropping a few bars in the beginning, showing he can do more than just yell over tracks. With every rapper on the planet spitting lines, there should be a likable verse for everyone out there, no matter your taste. Can Khaled keep his winning streak in the Booth alive with this remix? That’s up to you.
Written by JRTheWriter on 04/29/10
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem ft. Beanie Sigel & Jadakiss" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.