Still riding the success of the second single off his latest album Victory, today DJ Khaled brings us an extra five minutes of All I Do is Win in the form of an official remix. Unsurprisingly, Khaled uses the same “more is better” approach we’ve seen him take before (ex. Out Here Grindin) and here recruits a whole catalog of rappers: Rick Ross, Busta Rhymes, Diddy, Nicki Minaj, Fabolous, Jadakiss, Fat Joe, Swizz Beatz and T-Pain, (out of breath now) to each take turns spitting their eight bars in an attempt to add to this tracks winning percentage. Using the same DJ Nasty beat as the original, the real surprise here is hearing DJ Khaled himself dropping a few bars in the beginning, showing he can do more than just yell over tracks. With every rapper on the planet spitting lines, there should be a likable verse for everyone out there, no matter your taste. Can Khaled keep his winning streak in the Booth alive with this remix? That’s up to you.
Written by JRTheWriter on 04/29/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.