Still riding the success of the second single off his latest album Victory, today DJ Khaled brings us an extra five minutes of All I Do is Win in the form of an official remix. Unsurprisingly, Khaled uses the same “more is better” approach we’ve seen him take before (ex. Out Here Grindin) and here recruits a whole catalog of rappers: Rick Ross, Busta Rhymes, Diddy, Nicki Minaj, Fabolous, Jadakiss, Fat Joe, Swizz Beatz and T-Pain, (out of breath now) to each take turns spitting their eight bars in an attempt to add to this tracks winning percentage. Using the same DJ Nasty beat as the original, the real surprise here is hearing DJ Khaled himself dropping a few bars in the beginning, showing he can do more than just yell over tracks. With every rapper on the planet spitting lines, there should be a likable verse for everyone out there, no matter your taste. Can Khaled keep his winning streak in the Booth alive with this remix? That’s up to you.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem ft. Beanie Sigel & Jadakiss" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!