Still riding the success of the second single off his latest album Victory, today DJ Khaled brings us an extra five minutes of All I Do is Win in the form of an official remix. Unsurprisingly, Khaled uses the same “more is better” approach we’ve seen him take before (ex. Out Here Grindin) and here recruits a whole catalog of rappers: Rick Ross, Busta Rhymes, Diddy, Nicki Minaj, Fabolous, Jadakiss, Fat Joe, Swizz Beatz and T-Pain, (out of breath now) to each take turns spitting their eight bars in an attempt to add to this tracks winning percentage. Using the same DJ Nasty beat as the original, the real surprise here is hearing DJ Khaled himself dropping a few bars in the beginning, showing he can do more than just yell over tracks. With every rapper on the planet spitting lines, there should be a likable verse for everyone out there, no matter your taste. Can Khaled keep his winning streak in the Booth alive with this remix? That’s up to you.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem ft. Beanie Sigel & Jadakiss" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.