If you want to survive in the mean streets, a firm grasp on G-code is absolutely vital. Not familiar? A listen to mixtape heavyweight DJ Kay Slay‘s latest single should set you straight. Over AraabMuzik‘s appropriately hard-hitting beat, Sheek Louch, Tony Yayo, Styles P, Lloyd Banks deliver a crash course in ‘hood Justice. Complete with a chorus by Raheem DeVaughn, this cut is one of many bangers set for inclusion on Kay’s yet-unscheduled studio album, Rhyme or Die; keep it locked for release details!
Written by richard on 10/11/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Last Lyricists ft. Big Lou, Papoose & Busta Rhymes " (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.