If you want to survive in the mean streets, a firm grasp on G-code is absolutely vital. Not familiar? A listen to mixtape heavyweight DJ Kay Slay‘s latest single should set you straight. Over AraabMuzik‘s appropriately hard-hitting beat, Sheek Louch, Tony Yayo, Styles P, Lloyd Banks deliver a crash course in ‘hood Justice. Complete with a chorus by Raheem DeVaughn, this cut is one of many bangers set for inclusion on Kay’s yet-unscheduled studio album, Rhyme or Die; keep it locked for release details!
Written by richard on 10/11/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Last Lyricists ft. Big Lou, Papoose & Busta Rhymes " (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.