Since moving to NYC last winter, I’ve learned never to answer my door unless I’m expecting someone; surprise guests are usually power-company scammers or other unsavory characters. If DJ Katch showed up on my doorstep, however, I’d have to make an exception. As the Big Apple dancefloor-rocker’s latest single attests, wherever he and his coterie go, the party is sure to follow. On Let Me In, Katch links up with The Bionx to craft a booming, handclap-heavy backdrop for bars by a one-time Booth regular who’s been absent from our pages for a hot minute. Last featured with Well Alright back in December of 2011, Izza Kizza comes with high-energy rhymes to match the hype production. While this joint is just a promo cut, those feeling it can watch our pages for further bangers from Katch and his connects.
Written by richard on 07/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bounce Like My Levels" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)