Since moving to NYC last winter, I’ve learned never to answer my door unless I’m expecting someone; surprise guests are usually power-company scammers or other unsavory characters. If DJ Katch showed up on my doorstep, however, I’d have to make an exception. As the Big Apple dancefloor-rocker’s latest single attests, wherever he and his coterie go, the party is sure to follow. On Let Me In, Katch links up with The Bionx to craft a booming, handclap-heavy backdrop for bars by a one-time Booth regular who’s been absent from our pages for a hot minute. Last featured with Well Alright back in December of 2011, Izza Kizza comes with high-energy rhymes to match the hype production. While this joint is just a promo cut, those feeling it can watch our pages for further bangers from Katch and his connects.
Written by richard on 07/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bounce Like My Levels" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.