Since moving to NYC last winter, I’ve learned never to answer my door unless I’m expecting someone; surprise guests are usually power-company scammers or other unsavory characters. If DJ Katch showed up on my doorstep, however, I’d have to make an exception. As the Big Apple dancefloor-rocker’s latest single attests, wherever he and his coterie go, the party is sure to follow. On Let Me In, Katch links up with The Bionx to craft a booming, handclap-heavy backdrop for bars by a one-time Booth regular who’s been absent from our pages for a hot minute. Last featured with Well Alright back in December of 2011, Izza Kizza comes with high-energy rhymes to match the hype production. While this joint is just a promo cut, those feeling it can watch our pages for further bangers from Katch and his connects.
Written by richard on 07/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bounce Like My Levels" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.