Since moving to NYC last winter, I’ve learned never to answer my door unless I’m expecting someone; surprise guests are usually power-company scammers or other unsavory characters. If DJ Katch showed up on my doorstep, however, I’d have to make an exception. As the Big Apple dancefloor-rocker’s latest single attests, wherever he and his coterie go, the party is sure to follow. On Let Me In, Katch links up with The Bionx to craft a booming, handclap-heavy backdrop for bars by a one-time Booth regular who’s been absent from our pages for a hot minute. Last featured with Well Alright back in December of 2011, Izza Kizza comes with high-energy rhymes to match the hype production. While this joint is just a promo cut, those feeling it can watch our pages for further bangers from Katch and his connects.
Written by richard on 07/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bounce Like My Levels" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.