Sometimes, 18 ounces simply ain’t enough—that’s when you Double Cup it. On his latest promo single and first headlining feature, DJ Infamous (Ludacris‘s tour DJ) recruits a four-pack of codeine-loving rhymesayers to wax poetic about their unslakeable thirst for that lean. As you’d guess from the theme, this KE On The Track-produced street banger is heavy on the Southern emcees, but the Midwest and West Coast are also represented; in addition to 16s by Luda, Jeezy and Juicy J, the record packs a verse from L.A.‘s own Game and a hook by Yung Berg. Yes, Yung Berg. DJ Infamous doesn’t currently have any larger projects on the agenda, but we’ll keep you posted on the ATL native’s plans as further details emerge.
Update: We have added the Motion Family-directed visuals for DJ Infamous’ Double Cup single.
Written by richard on 02/18/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Double Cup (Remix)" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.