Sometimes, 18 ounces simply ain’t enough—that’s when you Double Cup it. On his latest promo single and first headlining feature, DJ Infamous (Ludacris‘s tour DJ) recruits a four-pack of codeine-loving rhymesayers to wax poetic about their unslakeable thirst for that lean. As you’d guess from the theme, this KE On The Track-produced street banger is heavy on the Southern emcees, but the Midwest and West Coast are also represented; in addition to 16s by Luda, Jeezy and Juicy J, the record packs a verse from L.A.‘s own Game and a hook by Yung Berg. Yes, Yung Berg. DJ Infamous doesn’t currently have any larger projects on the agenda, but we’ll keep you posted on the ATL native’s plans as further details emerge.
Update: We have added the Motion Family-directed visuals for DJ Infamous’ Double Cup single.
Written by richard on 02/18/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Double Cup (Remix)" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.