Sometimes, 18 ounces simply ain’t enough—that’s when you Double Cup it. On his latest promo single and first headlining feature, DJ Infamous (Ludacris‘s tour DJ) recruits a four-pack of codeine-loving rhymesayers to wax poetic about their unslakeable thirst for that lean. As you’d guess from the theme, this KE On The Track-produced street banger is heavy on the Southern emcees, but the Midwest and West Coast are also represented; in addition to 16s by Luda, Jeezy and Juicy J, the record packs a verse from L.A.‘s own Game and a hook by Yung Berg. Yes, Yung Berg. DJ Infamous doesn’t currently have any larger projects on the agenda, but we’ll keep you posted on the ATL native’s plans as further details emerge.
Update: We have added the Motion Family-directed visuals for DJ Infamous’ Double Cup single.
Written by richard on 02/18/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Double Cup (Remix)" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.