Sometimes, 18 ounces simply ain’t enough—that’s when you Double Cup it. On his latest promo single and first headlining feature, DJ Infamous (Ludacris‘s tour DJ) recruits a four-pack of codeine-loving rhymesayers to wax poetic about their unslakeable thirst for that lean. As you’d guess from the theme, this KE On The Track-produced street banger is heavy on the Southern emcees, but the Midwest and West Coast are also represented; in addition to 16s by Luda, Jeezy and Juicy J, the record packs a verse from L.A.‘s own Game and a hook by Yung Berg. Yes, Yung Berg. DJ Infamous doesn’t currently have any larger projects on the agenda, but we’ll keep you posted on the ATL native’s plans as further details emerge.
Update: We have added the Motion Family-directed visuals for DJ Infamous’ Double Cup single.
Written by richard on 02/18/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Double Cup (Remix)" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)