Like many rap-game movers and shakers, DJ Felli Fel bears no animosity toward his haters—in fact, he kinda enjoys having ‘em around. That’s why, every day, he strives to give them a new Reason to Hate. Bitter bloggers and other non-constructive critics will certainly find plenty of fuel for their jealousy in the Los Angeles resident’s latest effort, a promo single which packs vocal contributions from three of Fel’s most successful homies. Over the headliner’s triumphant, string-laced beat, Taylor Gang hitmaker Wiz Khalifa and YMCMB signee Tyga wax poetic about the many things that make their lives dope as hell—from expensive chains and courtside seats to the Lakers to custom-painted whips and parties in the VIP room. R&B heavyweight Ne-Yo does some gentlemanly stunting on the record’s bridge and chorus. This star-studded selection isn’t part of a larger project, but we in the Booth will keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes from all involved.
Written by richard on 04/14/13
Submit your Rating
Rock Hill Productions
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Buck In Here ft. Akon, Diddy, Ludacris & Lil Jon" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.