Despite his hit debut single, Get Buck In Here, (with Akon, Diddy, Ludacris, and Lil’ Jon) and its semi-successful follow-up, The Finer Things (with Jermaine Dupri, Kanye West, Ne-Yo, and Fabolous), DJ Felli Fel still doesn’t have his debut album, Go DJ, on store shelves. Recently, the situation became a lot more complicated, as his name disappeared from the Island & Def Jam website’s artist listing and his boss, Jermaine Dupri, was dismissed from his position with the label. Unfazed by label politics, Felli Fel continues to do what he does best: making hits for the club and the radio. His newest single, Feel It, features four collaborators known for getting the club moving. After T-Pain sets the mood with his hook, dancehall heavyweight Sean Paul picks up the trademark flow that’s made him an international success, Pitbull lightens the mood with some silly lines (”She can be from Thailand the way that she Bangkok”), and Flo Rida finishes it off with his one-of-a-kind swagger.
Written by Burmy on 01/12/09
Submit your Rating
Rock Hill Productions
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Buck In Here ft. Akon, Diddy, Ludacris & Lil Jon" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.