Despite his hit debut single, Get Buck In Here, (with Akon, Diddy, Ludacris, and Lil’ Jon) and its semi-successful follow-up, The Finer Things (with Jermaine Dupri, Kanye West, Ne-Yo, and Fabolous), DJ Felli Fel still doesn’t have his debut album, Go DJ, on store shelves. Recently, the situation became a lot more complicated, as his name disappeared from the Island & Def Jam website’s artist listing and his boss, Jermaine Dupri, was dismissed from his position with the label. Unfazed by label politics, Felli Fel continues to do what he does best: making hits for the club and the radio. His newest single, Feel It, features four collaborators known for getting the club moving. After T-Pain sets the mood with his hook, dancehall heavyweight Sean Paul picks up the trademark flow that’s made him an international success, Pitbull lightens the mood with some silly lines (”She can be from Thailand the way that she Bangkok”), and Flo Rida finishes it off with his one-of-a-kind swagger.
Written by Burmy on 01/12/09
Rock Hill Productions
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Buck In Here ft. Akon, Diddy, Ludacris & Lil Jon" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.