DJ Felli Fel, of Power 106 in L.A., decided that it was time a West Coast DJ jumped on the “massive collaboration track” train. Replicating what DJ Khaled has done well the past two years, Felli Fel grabbed up the best of the best (surprisingly none of which hail from the West) and infused his own beat making ability into the banger, Get Buck In Here. Although Akon‘s chorus (previously heard on material from female rapper Rasheeda,) isn’t his best work and Diddy (who has two verses) and Lil’ Jon aren’t exactly the best MC’s, Ludacris brings 16 bars of fire and an infectious club beat well makes up for the noted shortcomings.
Written by DJ Z on 07/3/07
Submit your Rating
Rock Hill Productions
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Finer Things ft. Kanye West, J.D., Fabolous & Ne-Yo" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.