DJ Felli Fel, of Power 106 in L.A., decided that it was time a West Coast DJ jumped on the “massive collaboration track” train. Replicating what DJ Khaled has done well the past two years, Felli Fel grabbed up the best of the best (surprisingly none of which hail from the West) and infused his own beat making ability into the banger, Get Buck In Here. Although Akon‘s chorus (previously heard on material from female rapper Rasheeda,) isn’t his best work and Diddy (who has two verses) and Lil’ Jon aren’t exactly the best MC’s, Ludacris brings 16 bars of fire and an infectious club beat well makes up for the noted shortcomings.
Written by DJ Z on 07/3/07
Submit your Rating
Rock Hill Productions
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Finer Things ft. Kanye West, J.D., Fabolous & Ne-Yo" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.