There’s partying, there’s partying hard, and then there’s partying until the DJ has played absolutely and unequivocally the Last Beat. It’s that love for the night life that DJ Eleven captures with a mellow but always moving beat that just demands to be danced to. Providing the vocals are up-and-coming soul singer Sharina Doyle, who proves she’s no stranger to parties that last until sunrise in smoothly sweet verses. If you were looking for a reason to stay out even later, this is it. While Last Beat isn’t attached to a larger project, those really looking to throw down can simply put this one on repeat and party into infinity…
Written by Nathan S. on 07/12/12
Submit your Rating
11 Inch Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.