There’s partying, there’s partying hard, and then there’s partying until the DJ has played absolutely and unequivocally the Last Beat. It’s that love for the night life that DJ Eleven captures with a mellow but always moving beat that just demands to be danced to. Providing the vocals are up-and-coming soul singer Sharina Doyle, who proves she’s no stranger to parties that last until sunrise in smoothly sweet verses. If you were looking for a reason to stay out even later, this is it. While Last Beat isn’t attached to a larger project, those really looking to throw down can simply put this one on repeat and party into infinity…
Written by Nathan S. on 07/12/12
11 Inch Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.