There’s partying, there’s partying hard, and then there’s partying until the DJ has played absolutely and unequivocally the Last Beat. It’s that love for the night life that DJ Eleven captures with a mellow but always moving beat that just demands to be danced to. Providing the vocals are up-and-coming soul singer Sharina Doyle, who proves she’s no stranger to parties that last until sunrise in smoothly sweet verses. If you were looking for a reason to stay out even later, this is it. While Last Beat isn’t attached to a larger project, those really looking to throw down can simply put this one on repeat and party into infinity…
Written by Nathan S. on 07/12/12
Submit your Rating
11 Inch Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.