Originally featured one year ago in the lead-up to Blood Type’s Booth-sponsored 2 Weeks Notice LP (still available here for free streaming and download), Thanksgiving has received the remix treatment courtesy of Miami’s DJ EFN. Fellow Panhandle State representatives ¡MAYDAY! lend a hand on this version of the cut, Plex Luthor and Gianni Cash crafting the instrumental backdrop and Wrekonize and Bernbiz adding their vocals into the mix. This joint isn’t scheduled for inclusion on any forthcoming project, but fans can hear more from ¡MAYDAY! on their Strange Music debut, Take Me to Your Leader, scheduled for release March 26.
Written by richard on 02/27/12
Submit your Rating
Crazy Hood Productions
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.