Since We in This B*tch already featured about as much guest muscle as could be packed into one record, DJ Drama‘s switched it up for the record’s newly-released half-sequel. Rather than simply throwing more talent onto the pile, We in This B*tch 1.5 finds him paring back the lineup, jettisoning T.I., Jeezy and Luda in favor of Drake and soliciting a new 16 from original feature Future. Better than the original? I’ll let y’all weigh in on that one. Fans will be able to find both versions of the Kane Beatz-produced cut and much more on Drama’s Quality Street Music LP, which as yet lacks a drop date.
Written by richard on 05/13/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Takin Pictures" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.