Since We in This B*tch already featured about as much guest muscle as could be packed into one record, DJ Drama‘s switched it up for the record’s newly-released half-sequel. Rather than simply throwing more talent onto the pile, We in This B*tch 1.5 finds him paring back the lineup, jettisoning T.I., Jeezy and Luda in favor of Drake and soliciting a new 16 from original feature Future. Better than the original? I’ll let y’all weigh in on that one. Fans will be able to find both versions of the Kane Beatz-produced cut and much more on Drama’s Quality Street Music LP, which as yet lacks a drop date.
Written by richard on 05/13/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Takin Pictures" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.