Since We in This B*tch already featured about as much guest muscle as could be packed into one record, DJ Drama‘s switched it up for the record’s newly-released half-sequel. Rather than simply throwing more talent onto the pile, We in This B*tch 1.5 finds him paring back the lineup, jettisoning T.I., Jeezy and Luda in favor of Drake and soliciting a new 16 from original feature Future. Better than the original? I’ll let y’all weigh in on that one. Fans will be able to find both versions of the Kane Beatz-produced cut and much more on Drama’s Quality Street Music LP, which as yet lacks a drop date.
Written by richard on 05/13/12
Mixtape heavyweight and Aphilliates cofounder DJ Drama has delivered the masses some more Quality Street Music in the form of his fourth studio album. The follow-up to last October's The Third Power, the set packs all the...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Takin Pictures" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.