Since We in This B*tch already featured about as much guest muscle as could be packed into one record, DJ Drama‘s switched it up for the record’s newly-released half-sequel. Rather than simply throwing more talent onto the pile, We in This B*tch 1.5 finds him paring back the lineup, jettisoning T.I., Jeezy and Luda in favor of Drake and soliciting a new 16 from original feature Future. Better than the original? I’ll let y’all weigh in on that one. Fans will be able to find both versions of the Kane Beatz-produced cut and much more on Drama’s Quality Street Music LP, which as yet lacks a drop date.
Written by richard on 05/13/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Takin Pictures" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.