Fresh off receiving lukewarm reviews for Never See You Again, DJ Drama returns to emphasize the importance of distinguishing real gold from pyrite on new street single Everything That Glitters. Don Cannon produces, serving up a cinematic, string-drenched beat to back reflective bars by Pusha T and French Montana. For more, check out Drama’s latest solo set, Third Power, when it hits record stores and online retailers October 11.
Written by richard on 09/29/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Takin Pictures" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)