Although DJ $crilla released his debut album, Me, Myself, And I, on August 27, 2008, it wasn’t until more than four months later that the Booth first got a taste of his work. While the Underground Chart-topping So Digital was clearly aimed at the radio, its follow-up couldn’t be more different. Asking listeners to just Listen 2 The Flow, the Cleveland native steps up his lyrical game, dropping a few Biggie references on the first verse (starting with an homage to the first verse of Dead Wrong), and proceeding to serve up some sharp wordplay. Produced by Kingsmen Productions, Listen 2 The Flow will impress a completely different audience than So Digital, but that’s just a testament to $crilla’s versatility as an emcee.
Listen to More: DJ Scrilla Written by Burmy
New Heights Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Digital" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!