Last we heard from DJ Class, he was crafting synth-scorching club records precisely calibrated to make even the most stoic of listeners Dance Like a Freak. For his latest single, however, he has something completely different up his sleeve… just kidding! As usual, Class’ prioridad numero uno is to get the Party Crackin’ and have a good time. The B-more club chief’s dancefloor-annihilating beat, featuring a simple, propulsive four-on-the-floor rhythm, booming bass, and plenty of sizzling, syncopated synths, is sure to get bodies moving and bottles popping – in other words, mission accomplished! His vocals are, to quote a certain tremendously talented and extremely attractive DJBooth.net track reviewer, “Auto-Tuned and not all that important.” If you’re craving more Baltimore-style club bangers, keep it locked to our front page – neither DJ Class’ Blue Lava EP nor forthcoming full-length album Alameda & Coldspring have received a solid release date from the label brass, but you can rest assured we’ll bring you all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 12/13/09
Universal Republic/ UnRuly Productions
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm The Ish (Remix) ft. Lil' Jon & Pitbull" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)