Last we heard from DJ Class, he was crafting synth-scorching club records precisely calibrated to make even the most stoic of listeners Dance Like a Freak. For his latest single, however, he has something completely different up his sleeve… just kidding! As usual, Class’ prioridad numero uno is to get the Party Crackin’ and have a good time. The B-more club chief’s dancefloor-annihilating beat, featuring a simple, propulsive four-on-the-floor rhythm, booming bass, and plenty of sizzling, syncopated synths, is sure to get bodies moving and bottles popping – in other words, mission accomplished! His vocals are, to quote a certain tremendously talented and extremely attractive DJBooth.net track reviewer, “Auto-Tuned and not all that important.” If you’re craving more Baltimore-style club bangers, keep it locked to our front page – neither DJ Class’ Blue Lava EP nor forthcoming full-length album Alameda & Coldspring have received a solid release date from the label brass, but you can rest assured we’ll bring you all the latest news and tunes.
Universal Republic/ UnRuly Productions
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm The Ish (Remix) ft. Lil' Jon & Pitbull" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.