Last we heard from DJ Class, he was crafting synth-scorching club records precisely calibrated to make even the most stoic of listeners Dance Like a Freak. For his latest single, however, he has something completely different up his sleeve… just kidding! As usual, Class’ prioridad numero uno is to get the Party Crackin’ and have a good time. The B-more club chief’s dancefloor-annihilating beat, featuring a simple, propulsive four-on-the-floor rhythm, booming bass, and plenty of sizzling, syncopated synths, is sure to get bodies moving and bottles popping – in other words, mission accomplished! His vocals are, to quote a certain tremendously talented and extremely attractive DJBooth.net track reviewer, “Auto-Tuned and not all that important.” If you’re craving more Baltimore-style club bangers, keep it locked to our front page – neither DJ Class’ Blue Lava EP nor forthcoming full-length album Alameda & Coldspring have received a solid release date from the label brass, but you can rest assured we’ll bring you all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 12/13/09
Submit your Rating
Universal Republic/ UnRuly Productions
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm The Ish (Remix) ft. Lil' Jon & Pitbull" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.