Last we heard from DJ Class, he was crafting synth-scorching club records precisely calibrated to make even the most stoic of listeners Dance Like a Freak. For his latest single, however, he has something completely different up his sleeve… just kidding! As usual, Class’ prioridad numero uno is to get the Party Crackin’ and have a good time. The B-more club chief’s dancefloor-annihilating beat, featuring a simple, propulsive four-on-the-floor rhythm, booming bass, and plenty of sizzling, syncopated synths, is sure to get bodies moving and bottles popping – in other words, mission accomplished! His vocals are, to quote a certain tremendously talented and extremely attractive DJBooth.net track reviewer, “Auto-Tuned and not all that important.” If you’re craving more Baltimore-style club bangers, keep it locked to our front page – neither DJ Class’ Blue Lava EP nor forthcoming full-length album Alameda & Coldspring have received a solid release date from the label brass, but you can rest assured we’ll bring you all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 12/13/09
Submit your Rating
Universal Republic/ UnRuly Productions
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm The Ish (Remix) ft. Lil' Jon & Pitbull" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.