Last we heard from DJ Class, he was crafting synth-scorching club records precisely calibrated to make even the most stoic of listeners Dance Like a Freak. For his latest single, however, he has something completely different up his sleeve… just kidding! As usual, Class’ prioridad numero uno is to get the Party Crackin’ and have a good time. The B-more club chief’s dancefloor-annihilating beat, featuring a simple, propulsive four-on-the-floor rhythm, booming bass, and plenty of sizzling, syncopated synths, is sure to get bodies moving and bottles popping – in other words, mission accomplished! His vocals are, to quote a certain tremendously talented and extremely attractive DJBooth.net track reviewer, “Auto-Tuned and not all that important.” If you’re craving more Baltimore-style club bangers, keep it locked to our front page – neither DJ Class’ Blue Lava EP nor forthcoming full-length album Alameda & Coldspring have received a solid release date from the label brass, but you can rest assured we’ll bring you all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 12/13/09
Submit your Rating
Universal Republic/ UnRuly Productions
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm The Ish (Remix) ft. Lil' Jon & Pitbull" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.