Baltimore club music, as much a part of the city’s culture as the Ravens and the Orioles, has recently been growing in popularity outside of Maryland, partially thanks to the connections made by the late DJ K-Swift. Now, fellow club chief DJ Class is getting ready to further the national movement; the recent Universal Republic signee’s debut single, I’m The Ish, has been given the remix treatment with the help of two of the label’s newest signees. Though Pitbull sounds right at home on the cut, contributing a minimal yet hyped-up verse, Lil’ Jon makes the biggest impression with his trademark club shout-outs. I’m The Ish is the perfect thing to get bodies out onto the dancefloor, and Class’ debut album, Alameda & Coldspring, will bring listeners plenty more club-ready jams when it drops this summer.
Universal Republic/ UnRuly Productions
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm the Ish (Remix) ft. Kanye West" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.