At any given point during a night at the club, you’ll only find a fraction of the clientele actually dancing, while the rest order drinks and chat in the periphery. Unless the DJ is spinning that song—you know, that one jam that makes everyone drop what ever they’re doing and rush out onto the floor. With his debut single, Calling All Hearts, Booth newcomer DJ Cassidy was clearly angling to write that song. On this high-energy cut, the Columbia Records signee’s electrifying disco boardwork bangs in the back as Grammy nominee Robin Thicke and UK pop hitmaker Jessie J exercise their powers of persuasion, urging couples to get a little bit closer and wallflowers to abandon their positions on the sidelines. Are you gonna be moving your body when Calling All Hearts comes on at the local spot? If so, you’ll want to keep your browsers locked for more club bangers from DJ Cassidy, whose debut album, Paradise Royale, will be released this spring.
Written by richard on 01/28/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.