According to scientific studies I’m too lazy to actually look up, dolphins are the only animals besides humans that have sex for pleasure—which means that, if it were possible to get connected to the Internet underwater, they’d probably be the only other species to create and enjoy pornography, too. DJ Burn One‘s latest instrumental single is exactly the kind of ish I could imagine as the soundtrack for one of their X-rated creations. (Sorry to plant that image in your head, but you did just click on a record titled “Dolphin Pu$$y.”) Here, the ATL repper interweaves wavy synths, fluid guitar riffs and Flexatone-laced percussion mix together to create a steamy groove with a distinctly oceanic vibe. Feeling it? This is just one of many fresh beats to be found on Burn One’s The Highlands EP, scheduled for digital release August 12.
Written by richard on 07/24/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"D.A.R.E " (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.