According to scientific studies I’m too lazy to actually look up, dolphins are the only animals besides humans that have sex for pleasure—which means that, if it were possible to get connected to the Internet underwater, they’d probably be the only other species to create and enjoy pornography, too. DJ Burn One‘s latest instrumental single is exactly the kind of ish I could imagine as the soundtrack for one of their X-rated creations. (Sorry to plant that image in your head, but you did just click on a record titled “Dolphin Pu$$y.”) Here, the ATL repper interweaves wavy synths, fluid guitar riffs and Flexatone-laced percussion mix together to create a steamy groove with a distinctly oceanic vibe. Feeling it? This is just one of many fresh beats to be found on Burn One’s The Highlands EP, scheduled for digital release August 12.
Written by richard on 07/24/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"D.A.R.E " (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.