Selecting who will appear as a guest on your single is very, very important. If you pick someone nobody has ever heard of, they’d better kill it, because listeners expect big names and bigger verses. DJ ABSOLUT knows this, which is why he hand selected quite a few names we’re all familiar with on All We Know. Along co-producer Street Radio, ABSOLUT creates a high-energy production that’s versatile enough to fit the styles of all his guests: Swizz Beatz, Ray J, Ace Hood, Bow Wow and Fat Joe. The features even go beyond the mic; Booth veteran Nathaniel had a hand in penning the record’s hook. All We Know right now is that this single is not part of anything larger. Should that change, however, we will certainly keep you in the know.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.