Selecting who will appear as a guest on your single is very, very important. If you pick someone nobody has ever heard of, they’d better kill it, because listeners expect big names and bigger verses. DJ ABSOLUT knows this, which is why he hand selected quite a few names we’re all familiar with on All We Know. Along co-producer Street Radio, ABSOLUT creates a high-energy production that’s versatile enough to fit the styles of all his guests: Swizz Beatz, Ray J, Ace Hood, Bow Wow and Fat Joe. The features even go beyond the mic; Booth veteran Nathaniel had a hand in penning the record’s hook. All We Know right now is that this single is not part of anything larger. Should that change, however, we will certainly keep you in the know.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/17/13
Submit your Rating
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.