Selecting who will appear as a guest on your single is very, very important. If you pick someone nobody has ever heard of, they’d better kill it, because listeners expect big names and bigger verses. DJ ABSOLUT knows this, which is why he hand selected quite a few names we’re all familiar with on All We Know. Along co-producer Street Radio, ABSOLUT creates a high-energy production that’s versatile enough to fit the styles of all his guests: Swizz Beatz, Ray J, Ace Hood, Bow Wow and Fat Joe. The features even go beyond the mic; Booth veteran Nathaniel had a hand in penning the record’s hook. All We Know right now is that this single is not part of anything larger. Should that change, however, we will certainly keep you in the know.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/17/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.