Selecting who will appear as a guest on your single is very, very important. If you pick someone nobody has ever heard of, they’d better kill it, because listeners expect big names and bigger verses. DJ ABSOLUT knows this, which is why he hand selected quite a few names we’re all familiar with on All We Know. Along co-producer Street Radio, ABSOLUT creates a high-energy production that’s versatile enough to fit the styles of all his guests: Swizz Beatz, Ray J, Ace Hood, Bow Wow and Fat Joe. The features even go beyond the mic; Booth veteran Nathaniel had a hand in penning the record’s hook. All We Know right now is that this single is not part of anything larger. Should that change, however, we will certainly keep you in the know.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/17/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.