You know, as awesome as Dizzy Wright‘s latest Booth feature is, its title makes no sense at all. There are going to be way too many people feeling the record for it to be called “Untouchable.” You know what is Untouchable, though? The ceiling for each of the three young, talented emcees involved. Logic (a new Def Jam signee) rocks the mic first, crushing the fluid, chiming DJ Hoppa production with a swift, crystal-clear delivery. Up next is Kirk Knight (of PRO ERA), whose flow is surprisingly smooth considering his gravelly delivery. Dizzy, a polite host, brings up the rear, but arguably steals the show with his nasally flow and pinpoint, surgical delivery. Untouchable is a standout cut off Dizzy’s new mixtape, The Golden Age, which is out now and available in The DJBooth for free streaming/download.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fly High" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.