You know, as awesome as Dizzy Wright‘s latest Booth feature is, its title makes no sense at all. There are going to be way too many people feeling the record for it to be called “Untouchable.” You know what is Untouchable, though? The ceiling for each of the three young, talented emcees involved. Logic (a new Def Jam signee) rocks the mic first, crushing the fluid, chiming DJ Hoppa production with a swift, crystal-clear delivery. Up next is Kirk Knight (of PRO ERA), whose flow is surprisingly smooth considering his gravelly delivery. Dizzy, a polite host, brings up the rear, but arguably steals the show with his nasally flow and pinpoint, surgical delivery. Untouchable is a standout cut off Dizzy’s new mixtape, The Golden Age, which is out now and available in The DJBooth for free streaming/download.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fly High" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.