Contrary to what some might tell you, words are no less powerful than sticks and stones. When used right, they can move mountains. Knowing this, Funk Volume signee Dizzy Wright doesn’t take his oratorical abilities lightly. On newly-released EP single and title track The First Agreement, the Vegas emcee emphasizes the importance of communication, drawing upon principles from Don Michael Ruiz’ 1997 self-help bestseller, The Four Agreements. 3rdEye provides a mellow guitar/keyboard backdrop for the artist’s bars, and George Orozco directs the joint’s accompanying visuals. SpeakHer songstress Nikkiya and motivational speaker Manny Scott assist on the guest tip. For this cut and many more quality jams, check out Wright’s First Agreement EP, available now for streaming and purchase in The DJBooth.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fly High" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.