Contrary to what some might tell you, words are no less powerful than sticks and stones. When used right, they can move mountains. Knowing this, Funk Volume signee Dizzy Wright doesn’t take his oratorical abilities lightly. On newly-released EP single and title track The First Agreement, the Vegas emcee emphasizes the importance of communication, drawing upon principles from Don Michael Ruiz’ 1997 self-help bestseller, The Four Agreements. 3rdEye provides a mellow guitar/keyboard backdrop for the artist’s bars, and George Orozco directs the joint’s accompanying visuals. SpeakHer songstress Nikkiya and motivational speaker Manny Scott assist on the guest tip. For this cut and many more quality jams, check out Wright’s First Agreement EP, available now for streaming and purchase in The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 04/15/13
Sin City rhymesayer Dizzy Wright has dropped his debut retail project, The First Agreement EP. The eight-track set comes on the heels of Nikkiya-assisted lead single "Fly High," and includes future singles "Hotel Strippa" and...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fly High" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.