Dizzy Wright has traveled quite far since he signed to Funk Volume in 2011. Impressively, the Vegas product’s first release, SmokeOut Conversations, and follow-up, The First Agreement EP, landed spots on both the iTunes and Billboard Charts. Now, shortly after being voted XXL’s 2013 People’s Champ, Wright is set to join the Kottonmouth Kings and Snow Tha Product on tour starting in April. After all that, you might think he would slow down just a bit and yet, Dizzy is Still Moving. The emcee’s last effort features his blunted yet slightly edgy style, which has made him a rising up-and-comer. Atop the shrouded beat from Reezy and Let Em Burn, pierced by a screeching vocal sample, Dizzy kicks off his Still Moving campaign, spitting about how far he as come and, despite his recent success, how determined he is to keep his foot on the accelerator. Still Moving has not be linked to a forthcoming release, but keep it locked to The DJBooth for all the latest.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/1/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fly High" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.