Dizzy Wright has traveled quite far since he signed to Funk Volume in 2011. Impressively, the Vegas product’s first release, SmokeOut Conversations, and follow-up, The First Agreement EP, landed spots on both the iTunes and Billboard Charts. Now, shortly after being voted XXL’s 2013 People’s Champ, Wright is set to join the Kottonmouth Kings and Snow Tha Product on tour starting in April. After all that, you might think he would slow down just a bit and yet, Dizzy is Still Moving. The emcee’s last effort features his blunted yet slightly edgy style, which has made him a rising up-and-comer. Atop the shrouded beat from Reezy and Let Em Burn, pierced by a screeching vocal sample, Dizzy kicks off his Still Moving campaign, spitting about how far he as come and, despite his recent success, how determined he is to keep his foot on the accelerator. Still Moving has not be linked to a forthcoming release, but keep it locked to The DJBooth for all the latest.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fly High" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.