Suffering from a cluttered mental? Aren’t we all. But there’s a cure: simply sit back, close your eyes and listen closely to Dizzy Wright‘s latest single. I guarantee it’ll improve your State of Mind. Featured in conjunction with some freshly-minted visuals by Steven Pinkall, the record finds Wright detailing his principled, businesslike approach to the hustle, and chronicling his efforts to stay sound in both mind and body. (Though he’s “picked up the yoga, put down the soda,” he hasn’t given up his favorite herb.) Fans can find this cut and much more on the Sin City repper’s EP of the same name, released via Funk Volume in April.
Written by richard on 08/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fly High" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.