Suffering from a cluttered mental? Aren’t we all. But there’s a cure: simply sit back, close your eyes and listen closely to Dizzy Wright‘s latest single. I guarantee it’ll improve your State of Mind. Featured in conjunction with some freshly-minted visuals by Steven Pinkall, the record finds Wright detailing his principled, businesslike approach to the hustle, and chronicling his efforts to stay sound in both mind and body. (Though he’s “picked up the yoga, put down the soda,” he hasn’t given up his favorite herb.) Fans can find this cut and much more on the Sin City repper’s EP of the same name, released via Funk Volume in April.
Written by richard on 08/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fly High" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.