Suffering from a cluttered mental? Aren’t we all. But there’s a cure: simply sit back, close your eyes and listen closely to Dizzy Wright‘s latest single. I guarantee it’ll improve your State of Mind. Featured in conjunction with some freshly-minted visuals by Steven Pinkall, the record finds Wright detailing his principled, businesslike approach to the hustle, and chronicling his efforts to stay sound in both mind and body. (Though he’s “picked up the yoga, put down the soda,” he hasn’t given up his favorite herb.) Fans can find this cut and much more on the Sin City repper’s EP of the same name, released via Funk Volume in April.
Written by richard on 08/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fly High" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.