Suffering from a cluttered mental? Aren’t we all. But there’s a cure: simply sit back, close your eyes and listen closely to Dizzy Wright‘s latest single. I guarantee it’ll improve your State of Mind. Featured in conjunction with some freshly-minted visuals by Steven Pinkall, the record finds Wright detailing his principled, businesslike approach to the hustle, and chronicling his efforts to stay sound in both mind and body. (Though he’s “picked up the yoga, put down the soda,” he hasn’t given up his favorite herb.) Fans can find this cut and much more on the Sin City repper’s EP of the same name, released via Funk Volume in April.
Written by richard on 08/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fly High" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.