It hasn’t been long since we last featured Dizzy Wright—the Vegas representative dropped off Red Balloons at the top of the month—but he’s already back to catch up with his homies in the Booth. On Reunite for the Night, featured along with some freshly-minted visuals by Matt Alonzo, Wright paints a lyrical picture of the perfect house party. Roc N Mayne provide a head-noddable, piano-led beat to accompany the Funk Volume signee as he enjoys quality weed, free-flowing liquor and (most importantly) the company of good friends. Fans can find Reunite and much more on Dizzy’s State of Mind EP, available for free streaming right here in the Booth.
Written by richard on 05/27/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fly High" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.