It hasn’t been long since we last featured Dizzy Wright—the Vegas representative dropped off Red Balloons at the top of the month—but he’s already back to catch up with his homies in the Booth. On Reunite for the Night, featured along with some freshly-minted visuals by Matt Alonzo, Wright paints a lyrical picture of the perfect house party. Roc N Mayne provide a head-noddable, piano-led beat to accompany the Funk Volume signee as he enjoys quality weed, free-flowing liquor and (most importantly) the company of good friends. Fans can find Reunite and much more on Dizzy’s State of Mind EP, available for free streaming right here in the Booth.
Written by richard on 05/27/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fly High" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.