Two young rhymesayers with a cerebral rhyme style and a fondness for the herb, Las Vegas representative Dizzy Wright and B.K. buzzmaker Joey BadA$$ collide on the latest single off the former’s next street album. Fueled by DJ Hoppa dreamy soul samples, Maintain finds the collaborators twisting up some dro as they share their reflections on the struggle. Wright takes the lead, offering a thoughtful take on the contemporary state of black America, and the Pro.Era standard-bearer follows him up with a more free-form lyrical depiction of life in his urban environs. The mixtape to which this joint is attached still lacks both a title and a solid drop date, but don’t worry; we’ll keep you supplied with further details and song releases as they emerge.
Written by richard on 03/11/13
Underground buzzmaker Dizzy Wright has released his latest solo project, the HotNewHipHop.com-presented The Golden Age. The Sin City representative's fifth street album in total, the tape is the follow-up to the free version...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fly High" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.