When it comes to hotels the more amenities the better. Not only should a hotel have a pool and an arcade, but quality and prompt room service is an essential. While those perks might be enough for you and me, Dizzy Wright takes required hotel amenities to a whole different level with Hotel Stripper, a standout selection from his new The First Agreement EP. Instead of ice machines and hot tubs, Wright suggests G-Strings and lap dances on this Kato (of SMKA) produced tune. The beat, which sounds like something out of a horror flick, is set off nicely by Dizzy and fellow Funk Volume artist Jarren Benton, both of whom celebrate the art of hosting a hotel party with their distinct rhyme styles. Make sure you don’t make it rain too much, as you will need some of those singles to cop Dizzy’s The First Agreement EP, available for stream and purchase via DJBooth.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Dizzy’s APLUS Filmz-directed Hotel Stripper visual.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fly High" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.