When it comes to hotels the more amenities the better. Not only should a hotel have a pool and an arcade, but quality and prompt room service is an essential. While those perks might be enough for you and me, Dizzy Wright takes required hotel amenities to a whole different level with Hotel Stripper, a standout selection from his new The First Agreement EP. Instead of ice machines and hot tubs, Wright suggests G-Strings and lap dances on this Kato (of SMKA) produced tune. The beat, which sounds like something out of a horror flick, is set off nicely by Dizzy and fellow Funk Volume artist Jarren Benton, both of whom celebrate the art of hosting a hotel party with their distinct rhyme styles. Make sure you don’t make it rain too much, as you will need some of those singles to cop Dizzy’s The First Agreement EP, available for stream and purchase via DJBooth.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Dizzy’s APLUS Filmz-directed Hotel Stripper visual.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fly High" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.