Some emcees rock the mic for the fame and fortune, others because they have a message of burning importance to transmit. Dizzy Wright? He spits because he can’t not spit. On Can’t Stop Won’t Stop, the Funk Volume signee reveals that rhyming has been a personal obsession ever since he learned how to speak. Needless to say, those years of practice have paid off big-time; backed by SupaHotBeats’ hazy keys and guitar riffs, he showcases the mic skills that enable him to rhyme circles around the competition. GeeezyProductions.com shoots and directs the joint’s official visual accompaniment. For this cut and many more bangers, cop The Golden Age when it drops digitally on Monday, August 19. In the meantime, you can also check out Dizzy Wright’s guest bars on Futuristic‘s recently-featured In the Rain.
Written by richard on 07/29/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fly High" (2012)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.