Some emcees rock the mic for the fame and fortune, others because they have a message of burning importance to transmit. Dizzy Wright? He spits because he can’t not spit. On Can’t Stop Won’t Stop, the Funk Volume signee reveals that rhyming has been a personal obsession ever since he learned how to speak. Needless to say, those years of practice have paid off big-time; backed by SupaHotBeats’ hazy keys and guitar riffs, he showcases the mic skills that enable him to rhyme circles around the competition. GeeezyProductions.com shoots and directs the joint’s official visual accompaniment. For this cut and many more bangers, cop The Golden Age when it drops digitally on Monday, August 19. In the meantime, you can also check out Dizzy Wright’s guest bars on Futuristic‘s recently-featured In the Rain.
Written by richard on 07/29/13
Underground buzzmaker Dizzy Wright has released his latest solo project, the HotNewHipHop.com-presented The Golden Age. The Sin City representative's fifth street album in total, the tape is the follow-up to the free version...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fly High" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.