Some emcees rock the mic for the fame and fortune, others because they have a message of burning importance to transmit. Dizzy Wright? He spits because he can’t not spit. On Can’t Stop Won’t Stop, the Funk Volume signee reveals that rhyming has been a personal obsession ever since he learned how to speak. Needless to say, those years of practice have paid off big-time; backed by SupaHotBeats’ hazy keys and guitar riffs, he showcases the mic skills that enable him to rhyme circles around the competition. GeeezyProductions.com shoots and directs the joint’s official visual accompaniment. For this cut and many more bangers, cop The Golden Age when it drops digitally on Monday, August 19. In the meantime, you can also check out Dizzy Wright’s guest bars on Futuristic‘s recently-featured In the Rain.
Written by richard on 07/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fly High" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.