Some emcees rock the mic for the fame and fortune, others because they have a message of burning importance to transmit. Dizzy Wright? He spits because he can’t not spit. On Can’t Stop Won’t Stop, the Funk Volume signee reveals that rhyming has been a personal obsession ever since he learned how to speak. Needless to say, those years of practice have paid off big-time; backed by SupaHotBeats’ hazy keys and guitar riffs, he showcases the mic skills that enable him to rhyme circles around the competition. GeeezyProductions.com shoots and directs the joint’s official visual accompaniment. For this cut and many more bangers, cop The Golden Age when it drops digitally on Monday, August 19. In the meantime, you can also check out Dizzy Wright’s guest bars on Futuristic‘s recently-featured In the Rain.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fly High" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!