Why does Dizzee Rascal spend his time flexing, chasing tail and jet-setting around the globe? You might as well ask the wind why it blows, or the sun why it shines. In other words, those fly activities are simply in the UK rhymesayer’s nature. The follow-up to Robbie Williams-assisted lead single Crazy, I Don’t Need a Reason finds Dizzee showcasing his inherent flyness, as well as his trademark triple-time flows, over an uncredited producer’s minimal, percussion-driven instrumental. For those who weren’t feeling Crazy‘s pop-oriented vibe, this joint’s grimy instrumental and full-throttle rhymes will undoubtedly be a breath of fresh air. The Fifth is scheduled to hit UK record stores and online retailers September 30, via Dirtee Stank/Universal Music Group. Click here to pre-order the full-length via iTunes.
Written by richard on 07/11/13
Submit your Rating
Dirtee Stank Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Where’s Da G’s ft. UGK" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.