Why does Dizzee Rascal spend his time flexing, chasing tail and jet-setting around the globe? You might as well ask the wind why it blows, or the sun why it shines. In other words, those fly activities are simply in the UK rhymesayer’s nature. The follow-up to Robbie Williams-assisted lead single Crazy, I Don’t Need a Reason finds Dizzee showcasing his inherent flyness, as well as his trademark triple-time flows, over an uncredited producer’s minimal, percussion-driven instrumental. For those who weren’t feeling Crazy‘s pop-oriented vibe, this joint’s grimy instrumental and full-throttle rhymes will undoubtedly be a breath of fresh air. The Fifth is scheduled to hit UK record stores and online retailers September 30, via Dirtee Stank/Universal Music Group. Click here to pre-order the full-length via iTunes.
Written by richard on 07/11/13
Submit your Rating
Dirtee Stank Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Where’s Da G’s ft. UGK" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)