Why does Dizzee Rascal spend his time flexing, chasing tail and jet-setting around the globe? You might as well ask the wind why it blows, or the sun why it shines. In other words, those fly activities are simply in the UK rhymesayer’s nature. The follow-up to Robbie Williams-assisted lead single Crazy, I Don’t Need a Reason finds Dizzee showcasing his inherent flyness, as well as his trademark triple-time flows, over an uncredited producer’s minimal, percussion-driven instrumental. For those who weren’t feeling Crazy‘s pop-oriented vibe, this joint’s grimy instrumental and full-throttle rhymes will undoubtedly be a breath of fresh air. The Fifth is scheduled to hit UK record stores and online retailers September 30, via Dirtee Stank/Universal Music Group. Click here to pre-order the full-length via iTunes.
Written by richard on 07/11/13
Submit your Rating
Dirtee Stank Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Where’s Da G’s ft. UGK" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.