Why does Dizzee Rascal spend his time flexing, chasing tail and jet-setting around the globe? You might as well ask the wind why it blows, or the sun why it shines. In other words, those fly activities are simply in the UK rhymesayer’s nature. The follow-up to Robbie Williams-assisted lead single Crazy, I Don’t Need a Reason finds Dizzee showcasing his inherent flyness, as well as his trademark triple-time flows, over an uncredited producer’s minimal, percussion-driven instrumental. For those who weren’t feeling Crazy‘s pop-oriented vibe, this joint’s grimy instrumental and full-throttle rhymes will undoubtedly be a breath of fresh air. The Fifth is scheduled to hit UK record stores and online retailers September 30, via Dirtee Stank/Universal Music Group. Click here to pre-order the full-length via iTunes.
Written by richard on 07/11/13
Submit your Rating
Dirtee Stank Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Where’s Da G’s ft. UGK" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.