Why does Dizzee Rascal spend his time flexing, chasing tail and jet-setting around the globe? You might as well ask the wind why it blows, or the sun why it shines. In other words, those fly activities are simply in the UK rhymesayer’s nature. The follow-up to Robbie Williams-assisted lead single Crazy, I Don’t Need a Reason finds Dizzee showcasing his inherent flyness, as well as his trademark triple-time flows, over an uncredited producer’s minimal, percussion-driven instrumental. For those who weren’t feeling Crazy‘s pop-oriented vibe, this joint’s grimy instrumental and full-throttle rhymes will undoubtedly be a breath of fresh air. The Fifth is scheduled to hit UK record stores and online retailers September 30, via Dirtee Stank/Universal Music Group. Click here to pre-order the full-length via iTunes.
Written by richard on 07/11/13
UK rap heavyweight Dizzee Rascal has dropped his debut full-length as part of the Universal Music Group stable. Album number five in total (if you hadn't guessed from the title), The Fifth is the follow-up to 2009 senior set...
Dirtee Stank Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Where’s Da G’s ft. UGK" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.