Last we heard from UK rap heavyweight Dizzee Rascal, he was drawing inspiration from a February voyage to H-Town on the inaugural street single off his fifth studio album. On the follow-up, we find him packing his bags for another trip. Destination: the nuthouse. Over Oak and Pop glossy, club-ready production, the emcee confesses that he just might be Goin’ Crazy thanks to the omnipresent pressures of life as a celebrity. No stranger to the harsh glare of the spotlight, English pop star Robbie Williams lends his vocals to the record’s sing-along chorus, and an unknown director’s quirky visuals round out the package. For this maddeningly catchy jam and many more bangers, check out Dizzee’s Universal Republic debut, The Fifth, when it hits record stores and online retailers this summer.
Written by richard on 05/10/13
Submit your Rating
Dirtee Stank Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Where’s Da G’s ft. UGK" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.