Last we heard from UK rap heavyweight Dizzee Rascal, he was drawing inspiration from a February voyage to H-Town on the inaugural street single off his fifth studio album. On the follow-up, we find him packing his bags for another trip. Destination: the nuthouse. Over Oak and Pop glossy, club-ready production, the emcee confesses that he just might be Goin’ Crazy thanks to the omnipresent pressures of life as a celebrity. No stranger to the harsh glare of the spotlight, English pop star Robbie Williams lends his vocals to the record’s sing-along chorus, and an unknown director’s quirky visuals round out the package. For this maddeningly catchy jam and many more bangers, check out Dizzee’s Universal Republic debut, The Fifth, when it hits record stores and online retailers this summer.
Written by richard on 05/10/13
Submit your Rating
Dirtee Stank Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Where’s Da G’s ft. UGK" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.