Last we heard from UK rap heavyweight Dizzee Rascal, he was drawing inspiration from a February voyage to H-Town on the inaugural street single off his fifth studio album. On the follow-up, we find him packing his bags for another trip. Destination: the nuthouse. Over Oak and Pop glossy, club-ready production, the emcee confesses that he just might be Goin’ Crazy thanks to the omnipresent pressures of life as a celebrity. No stranger to the harsh glare of the spotlight, English pop star Robbie Williams lends his vocals to the record’s sing-along chorus, and an unknown director’s quirky visuals round out the package. For this maddeningly catchy jam and many more bangers, check out Dizzee’s Universal Republic debut, The Fifth, when it hits record stores and online retailers this summer.
Written by richard on 05/10/13
UK rap heavyweight Dizzee Rascal has dropped his debut full-length as part of the Universal Music Group stable. Album number five in total (if you hadn't guessed from the title), The Fifth is the follow-up to 2009 senior set...
Dirtee Stank Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Where’s Da G’s ft. UGK" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.