Last we heard from UK rap heavyweight Dizzee Rascal, he was drawing inspiration from a February voyage to H-Town on the inaugural street single off his fifth studio album. On the follow-up, we find him packing his bags for another trip. Destination: the nuthouse. Over Oak and Pop glossy, club-ready production, the emcee confesses that he just might be Goin’ Crazy thanks to the omnipresent pressures of life as a celebrity. No stranger to the harsh glare of the spotlight, English pop star Robbie Williams lends his vocals to the record’s sing-along chorus, and an unknown director’s quirky visuals round out the package. For this maddeningly catchy jam and many more bangers, check out Dizzee’s Universal Republic debut, The Fifth, when it hits record stores and online retailers this summer.
Written by richard on 05/10/13
UK rap heavyweight Dizzee Rascal has dropped his debut full-length as part of the Universal Music Group stable. Album number five in total (if you hadn't guessed from the title), The Fifth is the follow-up to 2009 senior set...
Dirtee Stank Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Where’s Da G’s ft. UGK" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.