Last we heard from UK rap heavyweight Dizzee Rascal, he was drawing inspiration from a February voyage to H-Town on the inaugural street single off his fifth studio album. On the follow-up, we find him packing his bags for another trip. Destination: the nuthouse. Over Oak and Pop glossy, club-ready production, the emcee confesses that he just might be Goin’ Crazy thanks to the omnipresent pressures of life as a celebrity. No stranger to the harsh glare of the spotlight, English pop star Robbie Williams lends his vocals to the record’s sing-along chorus, and an unknown director’s quirky visuals round out the package. For this maddeningly catchy jam and many more bangers, check out Dizzee’s Universal Republic debut, The Fifth, when it hits record stores and online retailers this summer.
Dirtee Stank Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Where’s Da G’s ft. UGK" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.