England stand up! Rapper Dizzee Rascal has traveled to the United States ‘dirty south’ to contract Texans Bun & Pimp C of UGK for the underground banger, Where’s Da G’s. Straight from Dizzee Rascal’s brand new album, Math and English, the rhymes on Where’s Da G’s are both creative and introspective. The collaboration, although different for all parties involved, doesn’t seem manufactured and should help Dizzee draw some new listenership in the States.
Written by DJ Z on 06/4/07
Submit your Rating
Dirtee Stank Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Snap Your Neck Back" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.