England stand up! Rapper Dizzee Rascal has traveled to the United States ‘dirty south’ to contract Texans Bun & Pimp C of UGK for the underground banger, Where’s Da G’s. Straight from Dizzee Rascal’s brand new album, Math and English, the rhymes on Where’s Da G’s are both creative and introspective. The collaboration, although different for all parties involved, doesn’t seem manufactured and should help Dizzee draw some new listenership in the States.
Written by DJ Z on 06/4/07
Submit your Rating
Dirtee Stank Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Snap Your Neck Back" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.