England stand up! Rapper Dizzee Rascal has traveled to the United States ‘dirty south’ to contract Texans Bun & Pimp C of UGK for the underground banger, Where’s Da G’s. Straight from Dizzee Rascal’s brand new album, Math and English, the rhymes on Where’s Da G’s are both creative and introspective. The collaboration, although different for all parties involved, doesn’t seem manufactured and should help Dizzee draw some new listenership in the States.
Written by DJ Z on 06/4/07
Submit your Rating
Dirtee Stank Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Snap Your Neck Back" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.