Unless you’re from the Pacific Northwest, you’ve probably never heard of Dividenz. You might also be surprised to hear that the duo, composed of rappers Notes (Bay area) and Cola (Seattle), is well into their second decade of putting out music. While it may have taken them a while to get here, Dividenz is finally ready to make a stir in the other three corners of the US. On June 1, they will drop their sophomore album, 10% Rap, 90% Hustle, a self-proclaimed “authentic reality driven” effort. (If that’s the case, then Dividenz has done enough pushin’ and grindin’ to make Tony Montana blush.) Check out That’s What I’m Talkin Bout, an up-tempo West Coast track produced by Skuntdunanna (try to say that ten times fast) to find out if they also know how to rap.
Written by Charlie E. on 06/1/08
Submit your Rating
Street Level/Skunt Muzik/C.H.L.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)