Unless you’re from the Pacific Northwest, you’ve probably never heard of Dividenz. You might also be surprised to hear that the duo, composed of rappers Notes (Bay area) and Cola (Seattle), is well into their second decade of putting out music. While it may have taken them a while to get here, Dividenz is finally ready to make a stir in the other three corners of the US. On June 1, they will drop their sophomore album, 10% Rap, 90% Hustle, a self-proclaimed “authentic reality driven” effort. (If that’s the case, then Dividenz has done enough pushin’ and grindin’ to make Tony Montana blush.) Check out That’s What I’m Talkin Bout, an up-tempo West Coast track produced by Skuntdunanna (try to say that ten times fast) to find out if they also know how to rap.
Written by Charlie E. on 06/1/08
Submit your Rating
Street Level/Skunt Muzik/C.H.L.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.