Unless you’re from the Pacific Northwest, you’ve probably never heard of Dividenz. You might also be surprised to hear that the duo, composed of rappers Notes (Bay area) and Cola (Seattle), is well into their second decade of putting out music. While it may have taken them a while to get here, Dividenz is finally ready to make a stir in the other three corners of the US. On June 1, they will drop their sophomore album, 10% Rap, 90% Hustle, a self-proclaimed “authentic reality driven” effort. (If that’s the case, then Dividenz has done enough pushin’ and grindin’ to make Tony Montana blush.) Check out That’s What I’m Talkin Bout, an up-tempo West Coast track produced by Skuntdunanna (try to say that ten times fast) to find out if they also know how to rap.
Written by Charlie E. on 06/1/08
Submit your Rating
Street Level/Skunt Muzik/C.H.L.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.