Did Bishop Nehru‘s You Stressin, featured yesterday, leave you hungry for more of Disclosure‘s inimitably chill, yet body-moving production? You’re in luck; today, the UK beat duo returns to our pages with a fresh feature of their own. Originally released in 2013 as single number four off their debut album, the slinky F for You has been reworked to feature the guest vocals of Mary J. Blige. Over Disclosure’s chilly house grooves, the R&B veteran assures a presumptuous man that she’s not about to “play the fool” for him. (Yeah, I thought the “F” stood for something else, too.) Kate Moross directs the official visuals in collaboration with animators Ruff Mercy and Patch Keyes. Fans can find this cut and much more on the Special Edition of Disclosure’s Settle LP, available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 01/23/14
Submit your Rating
PMR Records/Method Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Latch (DJ Premier Remix)" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- D’Angelo Changed My Life & “Black Messiah” is Already a Classic
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.