Did Bishop Nehru‘s You Stressin, featured yesterday, leave you hungry for more of Disclosure‘s inimitably chill, yet body-moving production? You’re in luck; today, the UK beat duo returns to our pages with a fresh feature of their own. Originally released in 2013 as single number four off their debut album, the slinky F for You has been reworked to feature the guest vocals of Mary J. Blige. Over Disclosure’s chilly house grooves, the R&B veteran assures a presumptuous man that she’s not about to “play the fool” for him. (Yeah, I thought the “F” stood for something else, too.) Kate Moross directs the official visuals in collaboration with animators Ruff Mercy and Patch Keyes. Fans can find this cut and much more on the Special Edition of Disclosure’s Settle LP, available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 01/23/14
Submit your Rating
PMR Records/Method Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Latch (DJ Premier Remix)" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.