Still promoting the belief that auto-tune isn’t quite dead, Diddy’s Dirty Money crew continue to push forward, even if their Last Train to Paris isn’t scheduled to be boarded until later this fall. The group’s latest single, Loving You No More, comes freshly mastered after being originally leaked out to the public late last year under the title Hurt. Save for a minor beat switch, the palette is still the same: Dawn Richard and Kalenna‘s impassioned vocals, Diddy’s low key crooning about his adoration for a woman being above himself (a shock considering the ego we’re talking about here) and Drake‘s verse filled with regrets and hopes of rekindling an old flame. The mystique of the Drake feature Diddy was hyping has dulled after that first leak now that young Aubrey is now everywhere you look. However, the record is still an enjoyable listen, thanks in large part to the infectious production arrangement and melodic hook. Diddy’s all about promoting, so don’t be surprised if he pushes this one into hit territory. Hopefully this is the song that finally gets his Last Train moving out of the station on time.
Written by Brando on 08/29/10
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love Comes Down" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.