Still promoting the belief that auto-tune isn’t quite dead, Diddy’s Dirty Money crew continue to push forward, even if their Last Train to Paris isn’t scheduled to be boarded until later this fall. The group’s latest single, Loving You No More, comes freshly mastered after being originally leaked out to the public late last year under the title Hurt. Save for a minor beat switch, the palette is still the same: Dawn Richard and Kalenna‘s impassioned vocals, Diddy’s low key crooning about his adoration for a woman being above himself (a shock considering the ego we’re talking about here) and Drake‘s verse filled with regrets and hopes of rekindling an old flame. The mystique of the Drake feature Diddy was hyping has dulled after that first leak now that young Aubrey is now everywhere you look. However, the record is still an enjoyable listen, thanks in large part to the infectious production arrangement and melodic hook. Diddy’s all about promoting, so don’t be surprised if he pushes this one into hit territory. Hopefully this is the song that finally gets his Last Train moving out of the station on time.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love Comes Down" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.