Still promoting the belief that auto-tune isn’t quite dead, Diddy’s Dirty Money crew continue to push forward, even if their Last Train to Paris isn’t scheduled to be boarded until later this fall. The group’s latest single, Loving You No More, comes freshly mastered after being originally leaked out to the public late last year under the title Hurt. Save for a minor beat switch, the palette is still the same: Dawn Richard and Kalenna‘s impassioned vocals, Diddy’s low key crooning about his adoration for a woman being above himself (a shock considering the ego we’re talking about here) and Drake‘s verse filled with regrets and hopes of rekindling an old flame. The mystique of the Drake feature Diddy was hyping has dulled after that first leak now that young Aubrey is now everywhere you look. However, the record is still an enjoyable listen, thanks in large part to the infectious production arrangement and melodic hook. Diddy’s all about promoting, so don’t be surprised if he pushes this one into hit territory. Hopefully this is the song that finally gets his Last Train moving out of the station on time.
Written by Brando on 08/29/10
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love Comes Down" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.