“It’s the Teflon Don, 100 karats in the charm, time to give it back to Sean!.” Rick Ross ends his introductory verse (in fashion) on the remix to the Dirty Money smash Hello Good Morning. To be honest, I’ve purposefully didn’t pay much attention early on to Diddy’s latest attempt to form a supergroup with Dawn Richard and singer/songwriter Kalenna Harper. However, when I first heard the original Hello, Good Morning, I was instantly attracted to what they had to offer. There are some production tweaks to the remix, Danja changes up the bridge a little to give the remix its own distinct quality while still maintaining its infectious rhythm, but the major difference comes in the form of new verses from Ricky and Young Money’s first lady, Nicki Minaj. Although I still prefer the original, I have to give it up to Rick Ross, as he delivers his signature sound with skill; glamorous rap as I like to call it. Dirty Money’s forthcoming debut Last Train to Paris is due to arrive on June 28. Will the DJBooth jump on board?
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love Comes Down" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!