Oh Sean Combs/Puff Daddy/Puffy/P Diddy/Diddy, is there anything you won’t try? The hip-hip mogul put on (arguably) the best rapper ever, built Bad Boy into an elite record label and created a highly successful clothing line, but true solo success has continued to elude the media mogul. Diddy’s latest plan to correct this not-so-small problem is Dirty Money, a group comprised of himself, Dawn Richard and Kalenna, and their reportedly highly-conceptual upcoming album Last Train to Paris. Having dropped the album’s dual lead single Love Come Down/Angels to good-not-great reviews, Mr. Diddy is at it again with Angels (Remix), this time having producer Rob Holliday flip boardwork into something much darker, even bringing in microphone heavyweight Rick Ross for a more hip-hop effect. It’d be a dope track…if Diddy wasn’t on it (sweet baby jesus his auto-tuned singing is terrible). Will Last Train to Paris finally earn Diddy some solo-artist respect? We’ll have to wait until the beginning of 2010 to find out. Until then, stay tuned for all the latest from the Dirty Money crew.
Written by Nathan S. on 11/22/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love Comes Down" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.