Continuing Florida’s breakthrough into the hip-hop scene, Orange County’s Dirty Gee is ready to represent for all the “real gangstas” and tell us why on his new album, Gangsta As I Wanna Be. And who better to scoop up for his first single than fellow Florida representative, Plies? Together the two MCs cast away on a musical mission to expose the fakes and shut down their Million Dollar Talk. While Dirty Gee’s voice will invoke thoughts of a less gruff Gorilla Zoe, Plies continues to improve as an MC with a swagger-filled 16 bars over producer AJ‘s high-snyth, rolling drum-machine beat. Several of DJBooth’s recent underground charting hits have come from the Sunshine State; will Dirty Gee be next?
Written by Burmy on 03/12/08
Clientell Music Group
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.