Continuing Florida’s breakthrough into the hip-hop scene, Orange County’s Dirty Gee is ready to represent for all the “real gangstas” and tell us why on his new album, Gangsta As I Wanna Be. And who better to scoop up for his first single than fellow Florida representative, Plies? Together the two MCs cast away on a musical mission to expose the fakes and shut down their Million Dollar Talk. While Dirty Gee’s voice will invoke thoughts of a less gruff Gorilla Zoe, Plies continues to improve as an MC with a swagger-filled 16 bars over producer AJ‘s high-snyth, rolling drum-machine beat. Several of DJBooth’s recent underground charting hits have come from the Sunshine State; will Dirty Gee be next?
Written by Burmy on 03/12/08
Clientell Music Group
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.