If there’s one thing that’s guaranteed to make club heads go “Boy Oh Boy oh boy,” possibly while rubbing their hands together in glee, it’s the prospect of a fresh mix from inveterate dancefloor-rocker Diplo. Coming on the heels of recent production for Usher (Go Missin’) and Marsha Ambrosius (Cold War), the Mad Decent head honcho’s latest opus finds him hooking up with Miami salsa ensemble GTA to put an adrenaline-pumping moombahton spin on Missy Elliot‘s classic Work It. Needless to say, computer speakers can only offer a pale imitation of the power Boy Oh Boy will exert on a packed nightclub. Boy Oh Boy isn’t part of a larger project, but fans can, of course, stay tuned to the Booth for all the latest body-moving concoctions from Diplo and company.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!