If there’s one thing that’s guaranteed to make club heads go “Boy Oh Boy oh boy,” possibly while rubbing their hands together in glee, it’s the prospect of a fresh mix from inveterate dancefloor-rocker Diplo. Coming on the heels of recent production for Usher (Go Missin’) and Marsha Ambrosius (Cold War), the Mad Decent head honcho’s latest opus finds him hooking up with Miami salsa ensemble GTA to put an adrenaline-pumping moombahton spin on Missy Elliot‘s classic Work It. Needless to say, computer speakers can only offer a pale imitation of the power Boy Oh Boy will exert on a packed nightclub. Boy Oh Boy isn’t part of a larger project, but fans can, of course, stay tuned to the Booth for all the latest body-moving concoctions from Diplo and company.
Written by richard on 03/18/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.