If there’s one thing that’s guaranteed to make club heads go “Boy Oh Boy oh boy,” possibly while rubbing their hands together in glee, it’s the prospect of a fresh mix from inveterate dancefloor-rocker Diplo. Coming on the heels of recent production for Usher (Go Missin’) and Marsha Ambrosius (Cold War), the Mad Decent head honcho’s latest opus finds him hooking up with Miami salsa ensemble GTA to put an adrenaline-pumping moombahton spin on Missy Elliot‘s classic Work It. Needless to say, computer speakers can only offer a pale imitation of the power Boy Oh Boy will exert on a packed nightclub. Boy Oh Boy isn’t part of a larger project, but fans can, of course, stay tuned to the Booth for all the latest body-moving concoctions from Diplo and company.
Written by richard on 03/18/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label