If there’s one thing that’s guaranteed to make club heads go “Boy Oh Boy oh boy,” possibly while rubbing their hands together in glee, it’s the prospect of a fresh mix from inveterate dancefloor-rocker Diplo. Coming on the heels of recent production for Usher (Go Missin’) and Marsha Ambrosius (Cold War), the Mad Decent head honcho’s latest opus finds him hooking up with Miami salsa ensemble GTA to put an adrenaline-pumping moombahton spin on Missy Elliot‘s classic Work It. Needless to say, computer speakers can only offer a pale imitation of the power Boy Oh Boy will exert on a packed nightclub. Boy Oh Boy isn’t part of a larger project, but fans can, of course, stay tuned to the Booth for all the latest body-moving concoctions from Diplo and company.
Written by richard on 03/18/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)