On his last solo feature, the title track off his forthcoming full-length, Dion Primo revealed that his relationship with the music is often far from harmonious. The project’s latest single, Withdrawal, finds the emcee returning to a similar theme, expressing his ambivalent, yet committed stance on the hustle over a low-key beat by Soundkillers colleague Phoenix. Singer Marian Mereba ties the record together with some smoky hook vocals. H.O.M.E. (High Off Music Everyday) has yet to receive a drop date, but fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 02/16/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Look at Me Now" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)