On his last solo feature, the title track off his forthcoming full-length, Dion Primo revealed that his relationship with the music is often far from harmonious. The project’s latest single, Withdrawal, finds the emcee returning to a similar theme, expressing his ambivalent, yet committed stance on the hustle over a low-key beat by Soundkillers colleague Phoenix. Singer Marian Mereba ties the record together with some smoky hook vocals. H.O.M.E. (High Off Music Everyday) has yet to receive a drop date, but fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 02/16/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Look at Me Now" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.