On his last solo feature, the title track off his forthcoming full-length, Dion Primo revealed that his relationship with the music is often far from harmonious. The project’s latest single, Withdrawal, finds the emcee returning to a similar theme, expressing his ambivalent, yet committed stance on the hustle over a low-key beat by Soundkillers colleague Phoenix. Singer Marian Mereba ties the record together with some smoky hook vocals. H.O.M.E. (High Off Music Everyday) has yet to receive a drop date, but fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 02/16/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Look at Me Now" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.