On his last solo feature, the title track off his forthcoming full-length, Dion Primo revealed that his relationship with the music is often far from harmonious. The project’s latest single, Withdrawal, finds the emcee returning to a similar theme, expressing his ambivalent, yet committed stance on the hustle over a low-key beat by Soundkillers colleague Phoenix. Singer Marian Mereba ties the record together with some smoky hook vocals. H.O.M.E. (High Off Music Everyday) has yet to receive a drop date, but fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 02/16/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Look at Me Now" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.