If your typical artist’s relationship with music were a romantic one, “functional” would be the last word you’d use to describe it: one partner demands the lion’s share of the other’s time and energy, only fulfilling the other’s worldly needs as her or she feels like it. As ATL rapper Dion Primo puts it on new single/album title track H.O.M.E., it’s less like true love than it is like an addiction—despite the pain, though, he keeps coming back for more. Complete with Dee-Ami‘s hard-hitting synth production, this is just the beginning of the freshness in store on H.O.M.E. (the album), scheduled to hit the ‘net September 1.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Look at Me Now" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.