It’s easy to act like a stand-up guy when nothing’s on the line but, when an unintended pregnancy enters the picture, fellas show their true Colors. On the lead single off his forthcoming street release, Atlanta native Dion Primo grapples with the knowledge that a past jump-off has a baby on the way, flowing over the mellow, bell-laced production of Young RJ. Primo’s H.O.M.E. (High Off Music Everyday) mixtape has yet to receive a solid drop date, but fans can stay tuned to the Booth for the latest details.
Written by richard on 07/15/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Look at Me Now" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.