This may be Dillon Cooper’s first Booth feature, but the Brooklyn native is already confident that he is The Best. His claim may seem bold, but upon further review, he may just be right. Using a jazzy beat from The Arcitype as his proving ground, Cooper strings together clever punchline after clever punchline, distinguishing himself from the pack with ear-catching cadences and a slightly slurred delivery. The Best is a promo single and not attached to anything larger, but the artist did just sign to Amalgam Digital, so more tunes are definitely on the horizon.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/3/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Survival of the Fittest" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)