If you’re thinking of stepping to Dillon Cooper, you might think twice after learning that the Brooklyn spitter possesses a black belt in Kung Foo. Oh, that’s not a real martial art? I assure you that he doesn’t give a f**k. In fact, non-f**k-giving happens to be the central theme running through the 20-year-old Brooklynite’s latest promo single. In dextrous, self-assured verses, he emphasizes just how little the herbs and lames faze him, flowing over a gritty, brass-sampled instrumental by Phenom. Pio DiBenedetto directs the joint’s official video, which depicts Cooper and his homies kicking it in Chinatown. Kung Foo will be a part of Cozmik, a new mixtape set for free release on Thursday, June 27.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- King Mez - Long Live the King
- Freeway x Girl Talk - Broken Ankles EP
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.