If you’re thinking of stepping to Dillon Cooper, you might think twice after learning that the Brooklyn spitter possesses a black belt in Kung Foo. Oh, that’s not a real martial art? I assure you that he doesn’t give a f**k. In fact, non-f**k-giving happens to be the central theme running through the 20-year-old Brooklynite’s latest promo single. In dextrous, self-assured verses, he emphasizes just how little the herbs and lames faze him, flowing over a gritty, brass-sampled instrumental by Phenom. Pio DiBenedetto directs the joint’s official video, which depicts Cooper and his homies kicking it in Chinatown. Kung Foo will be a part of Cozmik, a new mixtape set for free release on Thursday, June 27.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!