If you’re thinking of stepping to Dillon Cooper, you might think twice after learning that the Brooklyn spitter possesses a black belt in Kung Foo. Oh, that’s not a real martial art? I assure you that he doesn’t give a f**k. In fact, non-f**k-giving happens to be the central theme running through the 20-year-old Brooklynite’s latest promo single. In dextrous, self-assured verses, he emphasizes just how little the herbs and lames faze him, flowing over a gritty, brass-sampled instrumental by Phenom. Pio DiBenedetto directs the joint’s official video, which depicts Cooper and his homies kicking it in Chinatown. Kung Foo will be a part of Cozmik, a new mixtape set for free release on Thursday, June 27.
Written by richard on 06/26/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Best" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.